Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Work and being and inspiration

Well, I have been working a new job, I was talking to a co worker and I told her I had surgery, she was like NO way, I said yes, She said "Jenn, you should do a video and be an inspiration for others, I was like Wow, she is right,,,,so soon I will record a video and let every one know when I post it
  2. My Journey

Hello everyone

I took the step a couple months ago to start my weight loss journey to become a better me, and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I loved food so much that allowed myself to get up to 287lbs! With starting my process and getting approved for the gastric sleeve, my surgery date was set for 8/28/17. I am now 8 days post-op and 11lbs down!!! This week was kinda challenging towards the end because I am over this liquid diet, but I know it will be all worth it ...
  3. Vacation while pre-op dieting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5549.JPG 
Views:	261 
Size:	453.7 KB 
ID:	27033Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5549.JPG 
Views:	261 
Size:	453.7 KB 
ID:	27033My son is an avid baseball player, so for Christmas last year we got him tickets to see the New York Mets (his fave team) play Cincinnati in Cincinnati. Well the game was last Thursday so we planned a mini vacation and then came back home and went camping. All of this while I was on pre-op diet. It wasn't easy, especially since I am a concession stand food junkie, but I did it! I haven't weighed myself since the night before my diet began ...