Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

s_eli

One week post op

Rate this Entry
I wanted to do a quick check in i am finally semi feeling like myself again and let me just say this first week has definitely been trying at times. I ended up back at the ER earlier in the week due to not being able to hold anything dowm and overall feeling weak! I was ok just needed fluids and to try harder so here i am today i feel good im down almost 10 lbs but definitely have had alot of head cravings/hunger. I am ready for some real food thats for sure! Healthy food but solid food would be great! Only a few more weeks right????!

Submit "One week post op" to Digg Submit "One week post op" to del.icio.us Submit "One week post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "One week post op" to Google

Comments

That's right! Only a little longer!! The hardest part for me was cooking for everyone when all I wanted to do was chew something!! I heard of someone who cooked a steak just to drink the juices ;-)
    And then there is me....I chewed something and spit it out. Let me tell you...it helped....but of coarse it isn't what you are supposed to do.
    One day at a time!!
    Gosh! I am so with you. Right now, purée tuna and plain yogurt sounds good.