Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

StrwbryJan

Lapband has been removed!

Rate this Entry
Lapband removed April 15, 2015. My Gastric Sleeve surgery is scheduled for May 27, 2015. Looking forward to possibility of less fibro pain with loosing weight. My spinal stenosis probably won't complain about the weight loss either.

Submit "Lapband has been removed!" to Digg Submit "Lapband has been removed!" to del.icio.us Submit "Lapband has been removed!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lapband has been removed!" to Google

Comments

I had a band removed and 2 years got sleeved. Love the sleeve. Cheers
    I currently have a lapband. Revision surgery to a sleeve is in July. My surgeon tells me that as long as my band doesn't have any issues I will be able to have it done in one surgery. Is there a reason why your surgery is in two parts?
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omlagirl
    I currently have a lapband. Revision surgery to a sleeve is in July. My surgeon tells me that as long as my band doesn't have any issues I will be able to have it done in one surgery. Is there a reason why your surgery is in two parts?
    Thanks!

I got Lap Band revision to Sleeve during surgery as well with no problems, but everyone’s different.
    I couldn’t wait to get that Lap Band out of me. Now I can actually lay on my left side, without feeling nauseous. I use to hate touching my left side because I could feel the darn thing inside me. Had I done my own research back then and know what I know now, there’s no way I would’ve gotten Lap Band, but it’s outta me now and I couldn’t be happier.