Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bmiller140

Surgery Date Set

Rate this Entry
Received my surgery date of May 29th and started pre-op diet officially today. Nutritionist encouraged me to start a pre-pre-op diet last week. That really helped me start planning and to be sure I had the right supplies. Love the shakes from Unjury and bars from Bariatric Advantage. This isn't near as difficult as I thought it would be. The hardest part is the small regular food meal. I know I will find the right combination soon. Suggestions welcome.

Went to Las Vegas this week on business. The trip increased my determination to be successful on this journey. Every place I went there was a great deal of walking required. I was constantly passed by the others because I was winded and my knee hurt. Next year I know the picture will be totally different.

Went to Red Rock Canyon and had a friend take my Before pictures. Don't usually let pictures be taken of me. Have lots of pictures of places but no proof that I was actually there. Prefer to be behind the camera.

Enjoy all the postings on this site and look forward to sharing my experiences.

Bonnie

Submit "Surgery Date Set" to Digg Submit "Surgery Date Set" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Date Set" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Date Set" to Google

Comments

Good luck!!!