Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sexyinthecity

One week post sleeve ..... YAY!!!

Rate this Entry
Good afternoon all my sleevie buddies!!! It's been one week and a day since my surgery, according to my scale I've lost about 10 pounds, I have not tried on any clothes yet -as I can't quite move at 100% .
The week was not bad, it wasn't all rose petals either! The first few days were hard, but as each subsequent day passed it did get better, as promised by my predecessors on this forum!!!
I have been cooking, even went out to dinner last night and I was just fine- food does not bother me at all, I actually liked watching others enjoy their food! I have to say my waitress was amazing I told her I had had stomach surgery and I could only have a soup that was "strainable" they actually put my soup in the blender for me to ensure there were no chunks!!!
At this time I have to remind myself to eat, otherwise I will get headaches, I really do not have much of an appetite - again, this may be the early stages and I am sure I will face some old enemies as the time passes!
Thank you so much to all of you!!! There is so much knowledge, love and support here!!! I couldn't do it without your help!
Until next time my sleevie buddies, stay well!

Submit "One week post sleeve ..... YAY!!!" to Digg Submit "One week post sleeve ..... YAY!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "One week post sleeve ..... YAY!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "One week post sleeve ..... YAY!!!" to Google

Comments

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like your doing so good so far! Keep it up I'm sure you'll feel better for every day that passes.
    thanks so much for sharing, please keep us posted! I will be in your shoes next month!