Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DevanChristopher

1. Using a Juicer?

I have not had the sleeve done yet. My surgery date is on April 6th. I am sure that I will receive all sorts of information once the surgery is done, but I wanted to reach others that have already had the sleeve.

Does anybody use a juicer? I was wondering if this would be a good way to get vitamins and nutrients after the surgery?

Did anybody have problems flying after the surgery? Somebody recommended compression socks on the flight home.

Thanks ...
  2. Lets Talk about HAIR baby!

So, I'm 40 and overweight, but I have been blessed with a thick head of hair. I am scheduled for Gastric Sleeve surgery 4/06/2018. I've know thinning hair is a possibility due to rapid weight loss.

Is this true? Is it permanent? Do you take supplements? Should I purchase a hair piece? LOL

Thanks! Take Care!
  3. I'm OBSESSED and I finally received a little support.

I've been thinking about weight loss surgery for much longer than my family knows. So I can't blame them when they think I am making a "spur of the moment decision". The fact is, I want this for me and my health. I was called selfish yesterday and I said "you are right, I want to feel better, I want to be healthier, I want this for ME".

I am so excited about upcoming surgery that it's hard to think about anything else. My surgery date is April 6, 2016. ...