Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. PCP Worries...

I had my first visit with my PCP (primary care provider) today. He acted like just a BMI of 47-48 isn't enough for him to sign my required release. I'm so worried. He filled out the paperwork for my first months visit, and the recommendation paper but he left the little box blank that asks if I am a good candidate for the surgery. I didnt think to check before I left and only saw it once I was home. I'm scared this won't work out! I had just started seeing this doctor recently since I hadn't been ...
    Tags: pcp, worried Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. My PCP is a bad influence!

So two weeks ago was my Doctor's oldest son's 18th birthday and we went out for pizza and chocolate cake with ice cream. Yep, ate em all! So last night we went out for Thai for his other son's 16th birthday. I didn't order a thing...just got a small plate and nibbled from everyone else's orders.... Green beans, chicken dumplings, shrimp wontons, duck curry, and spicy tofu. And a 1/2 glass of wine. And besides the usual chocolate cake and ice cream for desert, someone ordered fried banana cheesecake. ...
  3. Second supervised diet appointment/thyroid crap

I saw my PCP on Tuesday and I lost 5 pounds. She wasn't as excited I was because my thyroid levels are not where she wants them to be so she didn't even mention the weight. I mentioned before that I am a thyroid cancer survivor ( follicular to be exact) and my hormone replacement have been the biggest pain ever since I was diagnosed 5 years ago.
    So when I was pregant with my second son I discovered that I kept losing my voice and I wasn't screaming very much but I did notice a large lump ...