Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Clothes Shopping 101

The topic of shopping for clothes has been showing up in the threads and blogs I have been reading. As a direct result (and if I am so inclined), I have chosen to openly discuss this topic for those who have yet to experience this firsthand.

Let discount, secondhand, and thrift stores become your ally. Any of these stores will benefit you (and your pocketbook) greatly when searching for clothing that may only be temporarily worn. What I currently do is shop for my current size, as ...
  2. 8 Months Post-op

Today is a special day in that it marks the eight-month anniversary since I underwent VSG with Dr. William Arnold in Scottsdale, Arizona.

During this time a great deal has been learned not only about this procedure, the journey, and the expected outcome of said procedure and journey, but about myself as well. I now recognize that I am significant, valuable, and viable member of society, and that despite having lost a significant amount of weight, I will always see myself as an obese ...
  3. 28 Weeks?!?!?!-Old Man Booty-Some Friendships Last Forever-

OMG!!! Where has the time gone? Today I am 28 weeks post op. It really flew by. Sitting here in my room all happy and healthy. Sometimes when people call me tiny I think...who are they talking about? Then I realize I am tiny. I haven't been tiny in forever yet here I am....tiny. I look thin. I know I am still technically 3 pounds from being out of the "overweight" BMI but I am calling BS on that one. I don't look one bit overweight. I have to double take almost every time that ...