Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Leak Test

Leak test completed!!! No leaks!! Thank you Lord!!!!
    So far everything is going great!! Except I want to pass gas..lol
  2. Feeling sorry for myself

I just want to get a few things off my chest...as I am feeling sorry for myself (not cool).
    I am not celebrating the weight loss that I have had, instead I am dwelling on what is still to come. I have lost 101 pounds since the end of June. That should be exciting and fun, but instead I am stressed out about whether or not I will ever get to my goal. I worry that this is my end point that I am not destined to be "thin".
    I fly to Chicago on Thanksgiving to see my mom and dad. ...
  3. Are you struggling with protein intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Nl383sbc View Post
    Picked this up yesterday from my local GNC. I usually don't shop there but I was looking for a protein drink similar to Syntrax Nectar. Can't find any nectar here locally and I didn't want to ship it in so I gave this a try...
    Revolution Nutrition Whey Splash.... google it.

It mixes like drink crystals, I got the orange one so i can make some "punches" with crystal light. It tastes awesome.. just like juice. I've tried many shakes and protein powders over the years
  4. Full Liquids -Alumni post suggestions here - Newbies get info here

Quote Originally Posted by dociceit View Post
    Over at the Bariatriceating.com site they have a product called PURE. It's a great protein powder to add to foods and drinks. It is completely tasteless when mixed. I love it.
  5. Frustrated!!!!

Had sleeve surgery on the 17th. Everything went great. No complications and out of the hospital the next day. Recovery has gone great too. Already heading back to work tomorrow. But I'm so frustrated right now that I could cry. I am so hungry! Everyone says they have no appetite and forgets to eat. That has not happened to me. I'm getting my protein and following the liquid diet perfectly but I'm so hungry! My stomach growles and everything. And everything looks good and smells good. I'm in a ...