Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tomorrow's the Day!

Since I started the Pre-Op Diet, I'm down 14 lbs. I feel awesome, I guess SUGAR in large quantities is the DEVIL! We all have our addictions, mine is food, but I am moving forward and trying to overcome it to become healthier. Baby Steps I guess....

My friends and family are more concerned and nervous than I am. Guess I am just excited to be healthier (and to get rid of this darn C-Pap machine).
    I am scheduled to be the 1st one in tomorrow morning, I will post how I feel
  2. Stand Still

Hello Everyone,

I am almost 2 months out and I have stop losing weight. Can anyone tell me how long this will last?
  3. Hello

Hi there, Is there anyone out these from around the kansas city area. I am looking for people to chat with and ones that are close that have been sleeved or going to be. Please contact me. Tressa
  4. Longer stay?

Somewhere in this forum, I read a blog from a woman who said she and her husband stayed an extra week in Mexico in case of complications. I was wondering if she meant she stayed at the Recovery House or at a hotel. Does anyone know if it is possible to stay at the Recovery House longer than the two days at our expense?
    Thanks.
  5. Over 55???

Would like to hear from some folks who are over 55 years old....don't know why...just wondering if they are having the same age-related fears as I am? Or, maybe everyone has the same fears no matter what their age?

Thanks.