Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shirl

Vitamins/Hair Loss

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Shirl View Post
Try stress management. No joke. Seriously.

Hair is NOT essential for our human survival. If you are losing hair, it means your body's metabolism has halted or slowed nutrients to feed your locks. When you enter a calories restrictive diet, you have major surgery or stress, your body gets on survival mode, and as mentioned hair is the first to go without necessary nutrients.

Continue to keep your protein and hydration high. Take all your vitamins and try to relax. It will start hair production and nutrients once it finds a balance. And you stressing about it might delay that balance.

✨Hugs!✨
I have meant to add this topic to my personal blog. I will look for the data to support information on hair nutrition and health.

Submit "Vitamins/Hair Loss" to Digg Submit "Vitamins/Hair Loss" to del.icio.us Submit "Vitamins/Hair Loss" to StumbleUpon Submit "Vitamins/Hair Loss" to Google

Comments

This is no joke. Stress must have everything to do with it. I eat tons of protein, plenty of calories, and all of my blood work is perfectly fine. My hair, at 23 month post op is still falling out in gobs.

Losing a grandson last September, daughter on Christmas, and another daughter now permanently disabled as of January due to this surgery = a stress effing nightmare! If I got a wig, I bet that hair would fall out too!