Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Chrispy

2years

Rate this Entry
This week will be my 2 year anniversary of my surgery. I started at 345 and now weigh 155. For some reason I feel like I have not done as much as I should have. I wanted to lose at least 200 by the 2nd year. I have been stuck at the same weight for almost 6 months. I only have between 10 and 15 more to lose. Any ideas on how I can get the motivation and drive back so I can continue on my journey.

Submit "2years" to Digg Submit "2years" to del.icio.us Submit "2years" to StumbleUpon Submit "2years" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow - that is so encouraging to know that you were so successful at weight loss AND maintenance. 155 sounds like a good weight, but if you want to lose more, maybe tap into the reasons why you want to lose more. What are you not able to do now that you could do if you lost 15 more pounds? Do your goals involve reaching a fitness level? Is it BMI related or just about feeling more comfortable. Once you have figured that out, you can build your motivation towards reaching your goal.
    You are doing so well! Very encouraging for those of us just about to take the leap! I was told weight is a number. Do you like how you look? Do you like your size? I weighed 128 until I was almost 30, I'd look horrible at that now. As far as losing, my Nut said journal and exercise is the best. If you have a smart phone, I use "My Fitness Pal" it was free, and tracks pretty good. Good Luck!
    I just saw your before and after picture and you look Great.. Actually there is really no words to describe, you look like a totally different person. I am sure you feel that way also. So much to celebrate on your 2 year sleeve-anniversary .. Congratulations