Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cpaliz1

1. My Journey in TJ ends tomorrow and I'm kinda sad

Tomorrow I head back home. I'm actually a bit sad. I've met such great people and makes me sad to think ill never see them again. Esther took such good care of me while I was at the clinic and even my Mom. Esther was constantly checking on me even though my Mom was there which was nice. Alma is the sweetest as well. She really goes out of her way to make sure that the patient and family member is happy. She always made sure my Mom had something to eat. She always knew the best places to go ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	10152   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	616 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	10151   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	633 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	10150  
  2. FSA Benefit Changes

Since I am planning to use my flexible spending benefits through my employer I decided to check the 2013 limits. I wanted to let others know that might also be planning to do this as well that the IRS plans to limit the contributions to $2,500. This was pretty shocking and upsetting for me since that's about half of my surgery money. No matter what I'll have the surgery. It might just take me a little longer.

I work for a self insured company. They will be looking at our insurance ...
    Tags: fsa Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Decisions, decisions....

I've been thinking about getting the sleeve since June of 2012. I started doing some research and attended a few seminars given by Dr's. The problem was my insurance will not cover it...Doesn't matter what health issues you have, or how obese you are. The Dr. I visited in the U.S. I liked very much but out of pocket it would cost me $12,200! Not something I can afford. So for a few months I put it out of sight and mind. I had received an email about getting the surgery for about $5000 and ...