Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dair67

1. MIA - had a good weekend

Well I didn't keep track of food over the weekend, but I continued to focus on protiens and I stepped on the scale on Sunday Morning to discover 4 pounds were MISSING!!! Wahoo!

So Yesterdays food journal

Breakfast - the usual Protien Shake - (I'm waayyy too lazy in the mornings to get up early enough to have anything else.....)

Snack - almonds

Lunch - Homemade Lentil and Veggie soup...YUMMAY!

Snack - some kind of dried ...
  2. Two days at once

Yesterday

Breakfast...protien shake
    Snack...two baby bel cheese
    Lunch....1/2 cup shrimp stir fried with veggies
    Snack...almonds
    Supper...roasted chicken and spaghetti squash

Today

Breakfast...protien shake
    Snack...two baby bel cheese
    Lunch... Left over spaghetti squash and chicken
    Snack...almonds
    1/4 of a one size smaller meat lovers pan scrambler at Humpty's
  3. Not Much of a Blogger!

Obviously I am not much of a blogger, but I have been in a 6 week stall so I am going to try and keep track of my food and water intake here to keep myself accountable and see if I can not kick this stall in the butt.

I have found I can eat more food at a sitting than it seems most people report on here, and I find myself very hungry before each meal. It truly does depend on what you eat, for example two pieces of cheese for a snack keep me more satisfied than a small container of ...
  4. Welcome to my Journey!

My story is not unlike many of you here on these boards. I was a chubby child, an overweight teenager and after the births of my two children, well lets just say I somehow forgot to take care of myself and my own health. And here I am today, Morbidly obese....man I hate those words. My knees hurt, my back hurts, my self esteem is non existent...sound familiar???

I was on a waiting list in Canada some 10 years ago for gastric bypass surgery, but chickened out. The thought of malnutrition ...