Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Local Police Arrest Scale Murder

Today at 7:45 a.m police reported to a house in NWFL with reports of a crazy woman with a bat. Once police arrived on the scene they discovered psycho woman was repeatedly beating her glass Weight Watches scale. Shards of glass became projectiles in the air. Luckily no bystanders were hurt in the indecent. Unfortunately the scale did not survive the brutal attack. The unidentified woman went peacefully into police custody and confessed to the murder of her scale. She told the local police ...
  2. What a great change.

I had my surgery on Sept 11, 2012. So I am 4 months out. We have been on a cruise, out to a few parties and spent a weekend away with friends for the New Year and I am always surprised by peoples reactions to the changes I have made. I have lost 65+ pounds now. For the 1st time in years I didn't put on weight over the holidays. I did have a few cookies but that was it. I didn't over do it. We have taken pictures every month to see the changes and I just can't believe how much I have changed. I have ...

Updated 01-09-2013 at 12:21 PM by Kimber

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. How much have you lost? Ive almost lost a newborn calf :-D

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
    1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
    2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
    3 pounds = an average human brain
    4 pounds = an ostrich egg
    5 pounds = a Chihuahua
    6 pounds = a human’s skin
    7.5 pounds = an average newborn
    8 pounds = a human head
    10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
    11 pounds = an average housecat
    12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
    15 pounds = 10 dozen large ...
  4. Protein drinks

Me and my sister are having the sleeve done and we cant find a protein drink that we like everytime we drink it we almost throw up. please help
  5. Seriously considering Gastric Sleeve and looking for surgeon

I met with a surgeon from San Antonio. I am the only patient at seminar who did not sign up for surgery the next day when we met with the doctor individually. I had no peace and many questions even though my friend used him and her family all love him.

How can every single patient have an 85% chance of leaving the hospital with no medicines? I am the youngest, smallest woman in the room yet I have the most issues and the most medicines. How can we all have less than one percent ...
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718