Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My hips don't lie-14 weeks-New shoes-Another pound down-For the love of running

So I had to walk on my workout today. I have noticed over the last week or so that my hips have been hurting a little when I run. Originally it was just my left hip but now it is both. I was able to still run but would be sore that night and the next day. After my day off from running I would be able to run again and do the same cycle all over again. Today I only ran for about 5 minutes and knew that if I continued I would most probably injure myself. So I just speed walked the rest of my ...
  2. Can't get past the taste or smell of chewable vitamins

Has anyone found chewable vitamins that don't taste horrible or smell funky??
  3. Tired of being fat

Hello everyone,
    I am 5 days pre-op and 9 days on my diet. I've lost 7 pounds so far and I'm hoping to make it at least 10 before surgery. I can't ever remember not being fat. I've seen pictures of myself as a young child, maybe 6, and I was thin, but I don't remember it. I was teased and bullied as a child growing up and now as an adult I suffer from low self-esteem and poor self image. The earliest memories I have about my weight are roughly from the age of 10, I was the only 4th grader ...