Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dreamsleever

1. Just an update

I was sleeved on March 15th. I was off of work for 4 weeks which I thought was perfect. I was so sore on my left side. It felt like a stabbing pain. I made it through and I am thankful to God for that. My energy has kind of returned and I am able to stay awake at work. This Friday will make 5 weeks and I checked the scale today and I am down 25 pounds. I was not able to lose 5 pounds a week ever. So far so good. My legs kind of hurt now so I hope this passes soon but other than that I am fine and ...
  2. Goal weight

How did you come up with your goal weight? I am 5'4'' and I want to be 150 pounds.
  3. It's always best to do it yourself

So one of the things that I had to do for my insurance to approve is to do 6 months of supervised diets. That felt like it took forever. After that I am supposed to submit the stuff to the hospital so that I can meet with a nurse, dietician, and a mental health person. These are the steps that my surgeon's office said to follow. I called the hospital because I have finally completed the 6 months diets and they say oh you could have come to see us after the 4th appt with your doctor. I am mad because ...
  4. Getting closer to submitting my paperwork

I have to do 6 months on a supervised diet. I have completed 5 of the 6 appointments. I am well on my way. It's been a long road.
  5. Never learned to cook

so I asked my granny what she wanted me to bring for Thanksgiving dinner. Her reply, "drinks". Haha I didn't learn to cook.I am considering making a cheesecake though. How hard should that be? #searches for a recipe.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast