Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Things are looking peachy!

So this is actually my first blog, I've been on various types of forums and even a local "bodybuilding" site but that was 10 years ago. I guess this is something to keep me occupied since I'm not much of a book reader and being limited to lifting 5lbs is horrible. I feel so useless since I have always been the big strong man. Sniff... hold me. lol

I'm 8 days out from my surgery now, feeling pretty darn good. I was initially worried about bowel movements, let's say over the ...
  2. FatSecret APP

I found this app in the playstore. It is free. It keeps up with fats, carbs protein and calories. I have been using it for 2 weeks and really love it !
  3. Drink or no drink ?

Hi everyone I am almost 4 months out. I was just wondering is the no drinking with meals was forever or just for a while ? Thank you
  4. Am I eating appropriately for 8 months out?

What are people eating at 8 month post sleeve? I think I need new meal ideas. Also, do you eat dinner at night or just drink a protein shake?
  5. Decision made....

Well it has been forever since I have been on this site. I have been
    researching and talk to the weight loss agents and I am committed to be
    Re-sleeved in March of 2016. Crazy...maybe. I had my surgery in July of 2013
    And started at 273 lbs. In the first 6 months I lost 75 lbs and was at 198.
    I have been down as much as 191 but always put it back on. I haven't gained d
    Back any weight but constantly struggle with the loss then gain of the same
    10 ...