Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. been naughty!!

I am 3months post opp & can eat almost everythink but obv only small bits with it bein the build up 2 xmas my family hav been gettin all the treats out nd i hav found myself eating them 2 i really dont wanna get into them bad habits cuz thats wat made me fat in 1st place i go the gym 5days a week for 40mins or sumdays 1hour i do x trainer & bike any advice would b great from the start of my journey iv lost nearly 3stone which was august i can see a little difference but not dramatic changes ...
  2. So afraid of a denial

HI,

I had my last weigh in two weeks ago after going through a 3 month multidisciplinary preoperative weigh loss requirement for Aetna insurance.

I've been reading through the requirements posted on Aetna's bariatric surgery policy and it states that the member needs to not have a "net" weight gain during the 3 month preoperative requirement. Now as I understood from the Bariatric office that I can't gain any weight from my first weigh in and if I show ...
  3. Week One!

Well, here I am...one week out. It's been a trying week! I feel really good considering. I still haven't gotten all of my energy back but as far as pain, there is nearly zero. I ate out today for the first time. My boyfriend and I ate at Ihop. It was really interesting. I got 2 scrambled eggs and a side of grits. Of course I could only eat about 1/8th of it all. It seems like there's SO much food! I can't even believe that I would eat all of that and then some! I also watched other people ...
  4. Post op

This is like the best thing. I have not had nausea or anything. The docs were great. The result from taking out my childhood scar tissue at the same time was amazing!!
  5. Weight Training and Cardio for Beginners..

Quote Originally Posted by trexlee001 View Post
    PART 2....

The weight training part of this program is to be conducted 3 days per week alternating workout A&B on non-consecutive days. For example:

Week One
    •Day 1 - Workout A
    •Day 2 – 20 min HIIT cardio
    •Day 3 - Workout B
    •Day 4 – 20 min HIIT cardio
    •Day 5 - Workout A
    •Days 6 & 7 – Rest (or you can do 1 HIIT cardio session)

It’s important that you give your body at least one rest day a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1203141202.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	22629