Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NrseJessie

1. Absolutely thrilled!

I am blown away...just absolutely thrilled! I broke out of the 270s this week! Weighed in Monday at 267.7 which brings me down 65.3 pounds since my initial visit with my surgeon!! I swear...I almost cried! It was the icing on the cake after this last weekend. Went out with some friends to celebrate a friend's birthday and wore a shirt that I've only ever worn once. Bought it 3 years ago, wore it, saw pictures of myself wearing it and refused to wear it again. Tried it on this weekend and, even in ...
  2. Feeling discouraged

Today marks 4 months since surgery for me. Sadly, I had a gain this week...trying to remain positive about that, after all, it was only 2 lbs. I know it's going to fluctuate. Especially with it being that time of the month. But, 2 lbs here, 2 lbs there....they can quickly add up! And, I'm getting tired. Discouraged even. Not so much from the gain, just in general. I shouldn't be feeling this way, I've been doing so well! This is the most I've lost. Last time I attempted, and was successful, at losing ...