Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

1STBEAUTII

VSG & PCOS

Rate this Entry
Hey beauties! Just want some input on having PCOS and the VSG. Did it help with your fertility after you were sleeved? Thank you!

Submit "VSG &  PCOS" to Digg Submit "VSG &  PCOS" to del.icio.us Submit "VSG &  PCOS" to StumbleUpon Submit "VSG &  PCOS" to Google

Tags: fertility, pcos, vsg Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have PCOS but I am not trying to get pregnant BUT I wanted to share that when you loose weight your chances of conceiving are higher. I have read many happy stories of women who have lost weight and concieved.
    My doctor did tell me not to get pregnant until a year post op. During your major loosing phase your body needs every nutrient it can get, it's just not a good time to share with a baby in the belly ;-)
    I am a little over 1 year post op, I also have PCOS and just turned 40 last week. We are back to trying to get pregnant- we tried for almost 5 years before taking a break for me to have this surgery. My Dr's office actually gave me permission to start trying before hitting the 1 year post op mark, but we decided to wait the additional few months anyway.
    So far, no luck, but we are still hopeful