Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stuck

bah. I have read all the articles. I have done all the tricks. I am freaking stuck at 289. GRRRRR. Upnote- I was a size 28/30 when I started. I just got a pair of 24s that are too big... Exciting, but i need off this plateau!
  2. Almost 2 months post op...My experiences.. :)

Im almost 2 months post op and have lost then 50 lbs!!! i went down 2 jean sizes and a lot of inches...i basically eat almost everything i want just in small amount..like today for lunch i bought a 6 inch sub and in 2 hours of eating slowly and taking off most of the bread i still have like 3 inches left.. it feels weird because i feel like im always hungry and eating...which i am...my best friend makes fun because we will have just eaten and ill be comlaining that i feel so full and then an hour ...
  3. WOW Surgery coming fast

This moring I got a call from my doctors office they said my doctor wanted to change my surgery to the 14th I thought what the 14th of December because I was scheduled for the 21st of November but no they reschuled for the 14th of November it is coming fast. That was good news. I am getting a little nervous thinking, I wouder if I am doing the right thing. My husband is one of these guys that thinks he need 3 meals a day and I am suppose to fix them for him. (from the old generation) I have told ...
  4. back to work?? and vitamins wow!

hmm... I am wondering about going back to work earlier. like tomorrow, for a partial day, and Wed for a partial day, since I have my post op appt on Thur and that will cut my day short too.
    I took a full week off- Surg Wed then planned on going back to work following Wed. I think I will see how I handle my fatigue today.
    I went to walgreens yesterday to get my vitamins...hello!! Are you all taking an arsenal of vitamins too??!
    This morning, trying to figure out how to fit ...
  5. Anyone else cold?

OMG in my house I was always hot. It was just a given, I would be hot all the time. Now I've flipped, I am freezing anytime I'm not outside (still 90+ degrees here right now). If I'm up moving around I do warm up...exercise, walking, making dinner etc., but then I get cold again as soon as I sit down. So far with no one home during the day I just keep it warmer in the house, but then everyone gets home and is hot....so back to the blanket I go! LOL I'm not complaining...would prefer cold to hot ...