Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 15 months: last vacation before the big move

We came back from Australia yesterday at 5 AM, so we are all pretty jet lagged and tired, and I'm very puffy after the long flights.
    Our trip was great, we got a lot done but also had a lovely time with our dear friends.

It was great also to be able to find lovely food and cook a few meals from scratch that I can't cook in Taiwan because I can't find the ingredients or if I can once a year it's imported and just crazy expensive. So we had lots of veggies (arugula, spinach, ...
  2. steri strip disaster

So my dr told me to remove the strips next shower on Thursdays apt. well being i showered the night b4 i kinda waited because it freaked me out to take them off myself. well in my showers b4 this btw i kept a towel over my stomach as to make sure it stayed dry in shower. well apparently that was to diligent because they are not lose in anyway. So i steamed up the shower and did everything i needed too while water was hitting the strips...well i pulled the first two off no problem got to the third ...