Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Surgery

Hello everyone! Here's my story. Starting in 2010 I started dieting to lose weight for knee surgery. I did not want to lose it fast so I really took my time. It took 7 yrs. to get 40 lbs.off but I felt it was going in the right direction. Doctors discovered a fistula and I have diverticulitis. With the fistula, my colon is attaching to my bladder and has created a hole in my bladder and it triggers diverticulitis attacks. My surgeon told me in July 2016, I had to have Bariatric surgery to make surgery ...
  2. Lap Band Removal due to slippage & sleeve on 9/19/17

Quote Originally Posted by MARTA350 View Post
    Hello everyone, Hope y'all are doing well. My case a bit different from most of you. My story goes back to 2009, when I had Bariatic Lap Band surgery by Dr. Michael Choi at Strachs Rejuvenation. The surgery was a total failure, as I had to continue dieting as if I had not had it to loose 25 lbs total in 8 years. Finally, after an over fill given to me on March of 2016 sending me with chest pain to the ER, the hospital decided to disinflation the band completely. No Bariatic surgeon was found