Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Vitamins

I've never been a vitamin taker because they always seem to make me sick. I recently ordered the Bariactiv vitamins and B12 nasal spray. I have no problem with the spray or the iron tablets, but the D3+Calcium and the multi-vitamin tablets make me feel sick on my stomach. The first time I took them, I made the mistake of chewing them, and it was an exercise in self-control not the throw up. Since then I've been letting them dissolve in my mouth, but even then, I just feel nauseated. I quit taking ...
  2. Omg i put my pants over my shorts..

So I have this pair of pants that I had not fit in to between year and two years back during spring i finally got them on but snug fit around the waist. Today I tried them on having a feeling and over my shorts i fit them with wiggle room for my fingers. I dont see or feel it at times but its good to see something solid like that.
  3. Party Like It's MY Birthday-NO MORE BP MEDS!!-Karaoke Time-Sick

It's my birthday!! The big 44!! And I look and feel freaking AWESOME!! Who knew I would feel so HOT in my 40's?? Oh thank you my fabulous sleeve. So yesterday I had my follow up appointment with my surgeon. He was so happy with my results and they asked if I would consider being included on their website. He also said that he was impressed by how good my skin looked and said, "You don't even look like a weight loss surgery patient." This made me giggle a bit. He said I ...