Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mrtumnus

1. 100 pounds GONE! (Well 102 now) 25 more to go! 11 months post op

2. 10 months out

Well I am at the cusp of losing 100 pounds. I have lost 99 to be exact. I have about 28 more to go to be at what I consider my "perfect weight". I may modify that because I do not want to look ill. I do not measure or watch what I eat at all. (and I do not need comments about it either) I believe that I have learned a lot about what my body needs and I simply made a decision over everything I eat.right then and there. I think life is too short to quibble over every morsel and fret . I ...
  3. Since March I have lost 90 pounds....37 to go!

Wow! What a ride! I was thinking back to last year's holiday season and how miserable I was with my image...how hard it was to fit into clothes...how tired I was..how I had three chins....now I look back and am thankful for that period of time because I appreciate the 90 pound weight loss and all the work it took to accomplish this. I still have 37 more to go to reach my goal..which I hope to achieve at my 1 year mark. I would do this all over in a heart beat.
  4. Have not been on in awhile

Gee whiz! I decided to add exercise to my forte and it has sloooowed down my weight loss..has taken me like 3 weeks to budge that scale 1 pound! Depressing! I have 48 more pounds to get rid of and this is my 7th month post op. I am though exercising 3 times a week..walking. I am up to about 12 miles per week at 18 minutes a mile. I suspect I am building muscle up which weighs more than fat. I wanted so badly to have 100 knocked off by Christmas, but I do not see that happening....SIGH. I could get ...

Updated 10-18-2016 at 03:02 PM by mrtumnus (weight loss, exercise)

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. Walking Club

I decided to join a local walking club because I felt after 6 months post op--I would add exercise to the mix and see how that would affect me. So far I have been in the club for 3 weeks and loving it. I plan on walking a 10k in February.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast