Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Family Pictures 2018-Fit and Fabulous-Strong Girls Rock-Sleeved Life

So we took our family pictures when my son was here visiting from college. I am so very pleased with how they turned out. It has been crazy hot here in Texas. Right at 100 and up. The high the other day was 109!!! The day we took our pictures it was right at 102 when we took them. I was super worried that we would look all sweaty and crazy but she kept us in the shade and was very quick and efficient. I swear we were done in about 10 minutes. LOL. Guess that is because the kiddos are all ...
  2. Been a long timeee!!!!

Hey guys it’s been along time since I’ve posted on here I just want to say that I have been losing weight but not as much as I wish I could frankly because I haven’t been eating what I’m supposed to be eating but I would love your advice on how to get back on track and what to drink and eat also I want to get your advice on what vitamins you guys take because I do get tired and I get dizzy I feel like I just have no energy which takes a big toll on me and that’s why I don’t feel like working out ...
  3. 30 months, arm lift and removal of fatty tumors.

Hello dear friends,

I just had surgery two days ago. Left the hospital yesterday and feeling a little bit up right now but it's getting better each day.

I'm very swollen (arms and legs) but I can see very well that my bat wings are gone for good, no more skin flapping around or getting painfully stuck in sleeves!

The surgeon was really sweet and took his time to try his best to "repair" my legs so the surgery was longer than planned, he also ...