Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mags2113

1. 8 months = Goal Weight reached

Good morning!! I am 8 months post op today, and I am at my goal weight :-) 61 lbs lost!! I feel great! This has been totally the 2nd best decision ever, marrying my husband was the best :-)

My journey has been pretty easy. Non complicated surgery/recovery process. Food intake has been easy, I know when to stop when I am full. There has been times, when I feel like I am going to vomit, but all it is a really big gas bubble that needs to come up, then I'm good :-)
  2. 3 months post-op

Hey ya'll. Hope your holidays have been great! I am 3 months post op and have lost 42 lbs!! Yay me!!

Honestly, it's been a lot easier than I thought! Seriously, I LOVEd food before....like seriously....LOVED it....I wanted to eat ALL the time and was planning my meals a day ahead and wanted to eat till I was ready to explode.

I have come to realize that I can still eat all those foods that I loved...just in smaller portions. Yeah, I can eat 1/2 a tamale, a
  3. 6 days post op - Tips for Mexico surgery

Hello everyone,

6 days have come and gone and I can't believe how good I feel...physically :-) Got back from Tijuana on Monday night. It was so good to be home....sleep with my own pillows in my own bed and with my hubby :-) Here are a few things I learned on this trip:

1. When arriving at the San Diego Airport, Zone F is very far from Zone X...we flew Delta Airlines, so we came out baggage claim near zone x and it was a long walk to zone F....so keep that in mind ...
  4. 2 nights post-op

Greetings y'all!!!! What a whirlwind this last week has been!! Currently walking my hotel room to let them gasses out!!! Walk walk walk...really helps!! Dr. Almanza and his crew were amazing! Nurses are so sweet and caring! I haven't had major pains, which is great! Just some normal gas pains!! Gonna drink a blue liquid in about 20 minutes....hopefully it's blue raspberry flavored haha....gonna go get x-Ray of new stomach. Hotel nurses have been pretty amazing....Dr. Pompa here at hotel is a cutie ...
  5. T -12 days!! Holy moly!!

Have been planning and talking about this surgery for almost 4 months!! And it's almost here!! I am super excited, but super duper nervous!! For you that have been sleeved in Mexico, what all did you "really" need? I know maybe someone packed way to much and didn't really need what they took. Here is my list, tell me if I "need" anything else....

3 summer dresses (to be comfortable and not having anything uncomfortable on)
    my "undergarments" ...