Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Karon4004

1. 9 months out

Its been so LNG since I've posted and for the past couple months I haven't been on the site very often. I thought I'd pop by as there aren't many blogs from long term post op sleevers.
    I must say that I've found this easy since my surgery. I'd be telling lies if I said I'm perfect. I don't get my protein in and I eat too many carbs. I also drink alcohol. One thing I don't have is anything sparkling. I don't even drink the once loved lager, BUT I've managed to lose over 70lb and drop enough ...
  2. Goal weight no longer feels impossible

After a couple of weeks on another dreaded stall i seem to have managed to start losing again. Before my surgery i would never have dreamt i'd be where i am today. I sorted my clothes again yesterday and found myself bagging up things i'd been working to fit into. Trying them on again after a few weeks i found they were all too big. These stalls arent our body staying the same. They definitely must be when our body's adjusting to the weight loss. I find myself losing so many inches once i start ...
  3. Stalled for 2 weeks, so stepping up a notch

Today was my first day at the gym. Yesterday I got up at 6am to get there for when it opens at 7am. I sat in the car for 30mins waiting and no one turned up to open, so I came home fed up. This morning I was up and there again. I managed a 60 minute cardio and weights workout and felt great! I'd forgotten how good exercising makes you feel as its my first real workout for years. I've stayed the same on the scales for the past 2 weeks and it's doing my head in. I've noticed that I've been sneaking ...
  4. Happy happy happy

I went to the doctors to get a new prescription for my acid tabs and my monthly weigh in. He can't believe the amount of weight I've lost. I've now lost 47lb since the beginning of my pre op diet and am the lowest I've been on his system since 1993. I was buzzing when I came out of his surgery and already looking forward to next months weigh in. I'm now at the point where I've given up on diets before. I'm in all my clothes I had under the bed and tucked away because I couldn't get them up my legs, ...
  5. Snacking........omg....wh y did I think I'd be cured?

Why did I think that the sleeve would miraculously put a stop to the temptation to snack. Each day I get up and follow the plan all day long. I'm nearly living as a vegetarian, which I'd always said I could never be. I haven't tried red meat as Im scared it won't agree with me...Or am I just scared I'll start eating too much of it? I eat mostly eggs, cheese, the odd bit of chicken or fish pie. My diet has been really limited since I've started eating normally (or at least trying to) So I'll now ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast