Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bgedang

1. It's been what seems like forever..

Hi Everyone!!

I haven't posted in 4 months, and I have missed being with you all. I am now down to 157lbs from 248lbs and it's been 7 months since surgery. I never thought I would ever see the day I would get down to this size and I am glowing from it all.

While away I was dealing with a lot of emotional issues, and had a mini nervous breakdown from the death of my dad, however I have come back stronger then ever.

I am now a Certified Life Coach, and ...
  2. Anxiety question.....

Does anyone else suffer from panic attacks or anxiety attacks since surgery? I've had anxiety for years, but since surgery,I am almost non functional when in crowds or crowded places which is way worse then I ever thought possible. Thoughts please?
  3. Been a while....

I've been quite busy so not on here lately. Out on stress leave from work but keeping very busy. I've been cooking, baking, cleaning and going to therapy. I start with the psychiatrist on may first. Life has kicked my ass the last few months, and I'm having to learn to deal with it. Thankfully I'm not in love with food anymore so I'm not turning to it for comfort. I am officially down 78lbs since surgery. My goal is 23lbs away and I figure I will hit that in the next couple months. I haven't increased ...
  4. Time to clean the closet again .. YAHOO!

So when I started this journey I was in a size 18/20, and cramming myself very painfully into a size 16 while exploding out all over the place.. I didnt have a muffin top.. I had an over rose bread loaf top LOL And I was a 2XL in tops, now a L.

Now almost 4 months Post Op, I have cleaned my closet out twice and it's time to do it again.

I am now in a size 14 and they are starting to get baggy. I turned into a shopping freak! Online of course, Ebay is my vice... I have ...
  5. New Vitamin that I have started taking... LONG but informative!

I am taking this now and wanted to share with anyone that was interested.. it has definitely helped me with my digestion of protein and helps with the sleeping struggles I have had lately:

What is Bromelain?

Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes found naturally in the juice and stems of pineapples. Called a proteolytic enzyme, bromelain is believed to help with the digestion of protein.

Some bromelain appears to be absorbed by the body intact, so it's also ...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast