Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MamaGavu

1. Falling off the Wagon

I haven't posted on here in a very long time. I have not only fallen off the wagon, but said wagon is about 3,000 miles down the road. All joking aside I do need to get back on. I have not gained a lb, but I haven't lost any either. I do have a ton of excuses. All of which are valid, yet excuses none the less. It all started in April when my Dad was diagnosed with Cancer. Fast forward two months and he was taken from us. Then in October I pulled a ligament in my foot, and bruised a bone. Then November ...
  2. Onderland Finally!

I finally made it to onderland first goal accomplished. Happy dance happy dance. Woo hoo!
  3. Insure Nutrition

Has anyone else here used Insure Nutrition?
  4. My story the good the bad and the awesome - 7 weeks out

For eight months I researched and researched the Gastric Sleeve. By the time surgery came along I thought I was ready. Never in my life could I have been more wrong lol. I just thought I would post and give a little break down for those considering this journey of how my beginning days went. It was the one thing I never read a lot about. I read about the regrets people had, but those were people with issues. So you can imagine with the feelings I was having I thought I was alone. I stayed off the ...
  5. I had a hard moment last night

I had a hard moment last night. My hubby and I went out to dinner because we will not have any time to spend before my surgery on the 26th. He jokingly asked if I had a will, and I jokingly said well all I have is 2 kids and some jewelry so I am pretty sure I know who is getting them. But then his eyes welled up. He tried to play it off, but it really made me doubt for a hot minute what I am doing. Then I picked myself back up and realized why I am doing it, and it is so I have the rest of my life ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast