Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jeanious

1. Feeling better

Hi, I know I haven't been on for a couple of weeks but I'm back, feeling refreshed and ready to get that weight off.
    I was at a stand still and had some great advice from a dear friend on here and it's starting to make me feel better.
    I have made some soup and I've increased my protein also more water.
    I've lost 19kgs so far which is 45lbs.
    I couldn't be happier.
    Miss my food? Oh, yeah! But even if I wanted to, I couldn't eat all that I used to.
    A boiled ...
  2. Jeanious blog

I'm hoping to keep all my posts together, so I'll try blogging.
    Not sure how it works.

I'm on a weeks holiday with my husband in our caravan.
    We've just been for a two hour walk at the beach followed by a steam
    train ride.
    I had a latte for lunch while hubby had fish n chips. I tried a little of his fish, kept it down.
    Then he had a whiskey at the distillery and I had a half cup coffee. The guy asked if everything was alright with the coffee. I felt ...
  3. Four days.

Four days done and I'm feeling a bit down today. Tears come easily but, hey! That's me.
    My boys came for a visit with their families. It was good to catch up.
    They're very supportive and know I suffer depression, so I'm well looked after.
    Anyway, they all stayed for tea, so takeaway pizzas all round, with garlic bread.
    I wasn't even interested in the food at all. I had my protein shake to sip on, so I was happy.
    Good to see them all but I'm really tired out so ...
  4. I've been sleeve Done!

I've had my sleeve done! 2 days post op and I'm finally home.

All went well but still feeling nauseous and very full, even though I'm only sipping fluid.
    Paradox liquid didn't agree with me, so I have to crush tablets and my other medication up and mix it with some apple sauce. Yuck! Takes about 20 minutes to get it down. Little baby steps but I know I've done the right thing.
    Definitely not interested in any type of food.
    In fact the ads on tv leave me feeling ...
  5. I've been do Everything!

I've had my sleeve do Everything! 2 days post op and I'm finally home.

All went well but still feeling nauseous and very full, even though I'm only sipping fluid.
    Paradox liquid didn't agree with me, so I have to crush tablets and my other medication up and mix it with some apple sauce. Yuck! Takes about 20 minutes to get it down. Little baby steps but I know I've done the right thing.
    Definitely not interested in any type of food.
    In fact the ads on tv leave ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast