Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. soooooo close to -200

so last week I got down to 157.. today 160.. lol..

I seem fluctuate a few pounds. If I can get to 152 (would be minus this skin!) that would be an even 200 ... I said 200... lost!!!

It truly is unbelievable. This was the best decision I have made. I know I comment on the # but man, do I feel better! Hips, knees, ankles, mind, spirit... what a CHANGE!

Hope you all are doing GREAT
  2. Once again food choices.

Hi everyone.
    I am 5 and a half weeks into my sleeve surgery. I am on regular food now. I just don’t know what to eat now. I work long hours some days, my break time in the morning is late, my lunch time is late, I used to by outside food, now I cook my
    Food, but I am stuck on my options. I am driving myself crazy,because I don’t want to eat food which are high in calories or fat. I am stuck on salmon and shrimp steamed. I am so stuck..
  3. Day 7 of pre op diet

Hallo!
    So, today is day 7 of the optifast diet and i have one more week to go. I thought I would give you some top tips on how to get through this stage as it can be a challenge!

1. Drink more water. You totally need more than you think. Day 4, I was dizzy and headachy and possibly a little bit whingy. So, I had a scoot around the forum and decided water might save the day. It did. I felt so much better by the next day. I think lots of us don't drink enough water generally ...
  4. 2 Weeks!!!

I am so nervous, excited and anxious!!! I am not excited for the flight there and back as a total of 6-7 hour layovers/day. And I am terrified I am going to fail after the surgery and fall back into my old habits. This is the last thing in the world I want to do, as this is my chance for a new beginning, a new me, a new life style, and a new attitude. All in the same it is an extremely exciting feeling to have this opportunity to become a better me, a stronger me, a more confident me!
  5. Day 4 of pre op diet

Today I am dizzy and have a big headache! All day so far. Bluuurghhh. I'm trying to up my water and I'm just thinking of it being all good practice for afterwards!!
    Hopefully I will get past this stage in the next couple of days anyway and not have to much trouble from there.
    I feel a bit rotton but I'm staying cheerful about it!!!
    The worse thing is that I need to write a couple of reports before Tuesday and my concentration is in my boots.
    How long did you feel the ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast