laserskingirl

3 Months Post Pics... Feeling Amazing

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1883 
Size:	167.2 KB 
ID:	12286
Hey everyone... Just wanted to check in and say hello!!
I started my journey over a year ago to research sleeve surgery and had the surgery in March 2013 with Fernando Garcia thru Ready4AChange.com in Mexico which was a very simple, easy and no regrets experience... I owe him a huge thank you for giving me such a gift!

Im down over 50 pounds today and I feel amazing! 50 more to go to my goal but Im happy just to be this far! Some days I am a tiny bit more tired than others but most other days, I have this crazy energy and want to walk for miles....
but all days I have this new passion for life and well being!!

I love sharing my journey with others, especially those who arent even aware of this surgery! It gives me a way to hopefully empower others to get this same fantastic journey started if they so choose because I hope others feel as good as I do.
Not only do I feel and look good in clothing, but I really truly watch what I eat, not only to stay on the thin side but to stay on the healthy side!! This is the best nutrition and health education ever. When I look back on my old diet... What was I thinking?

Id be more than happy to answer any questions, I just wish for everyone the same feeling of independence, self worth and fulfillment of a goal this is givng me. This is not an easy way out, daily it is work, but so fulfilling!!

People who have never had a weight issue will never know the dark places being obese can take you to.... They dont understand us ... But I love seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and will never look back ....but I will also never forget where I once was!!

Happy Sleeving!
Also, attached is my so far before and afters and a little reminder I use daily of how to stay on track!!

Submit "3 Months Post Pics... Feeling Amazing" to Digg Submit "3 Months Post Pics... Feeling Amazing" to del.icio.us Submit "3 Months Post Pics... Feeling Amazing" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 Months Post Pics... Feeling Amazing" to Google

Comments

Nice job. keep it up
    What a wonderful post and positive attitude. Congratulations. You are an inspiration.
    You're doing great!! You look phenomenol! Congrats!
    Congratulations!
    You look good! Thanks for sharing!
    AMAZING!! Congrats!
    Wow! Great job!
    Thanks for the inspirational message. You look terrific!!
    Looking good! I agree with ginamarie6 very inspirational!
    Thank you for the inspirational story! You look amazing!!!
    Looking good! Congrats on the weight loss so far!