Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nick Nic

1. Dating after the sleeve

Let me start by saying please don't judge me LOL

After being single for over a year, I met someone 2 days before I had surgery! I initially told him that this is not a good time for me to date and he was so insistent that he wanted to "get to know me better" I went ahead and exchanged numbers with him.

As we talked I went ahead and told him that I was bariatric surgery and he said wow his cousin had it and she is doing fantastic. He said he still wanted ...
  2. Surgery went very well!!

I am very excited and grateful that my surgery went well. I had surgery around 7:45am and afterwards the gas pressure and pain was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. The pain med have been working and there is no pain at this point. My mother said that my doctor was bragging about how easy the surgery was for him. He said my liver was as flat is it could be and he could tell that I followed his instructions. He said that he was so proud of me and that I was the ideal patient!!!
  3. Just 5 More Days....

I cannot believe my time is almost here! I have been so nervous since I started my liquid diet last week and I am having a hard time concentrating at work. This weekend I am going to get last min things I need and clean like a crazy person to keep me busy!

Last year I decided I needed to overhaul every area of my life. That included financial, personal, most important, my health. I have succeeded in all the other areas and the best for last is improving my health!

4. Pre-Op Diet...The Beginning

My pre-op diets starts in a few min....it is almost midnight......

I guess this is really happening. This has been surreal since I finally got my surgery date. Right now I am very, very nervous and cannot sleep.

In two weeks I will be sleeved. After almost a year of test and waiting it is almost here and now I am starting to get mad at myself.

Why didn't I just do this on my own? Why am I so weak? If I was truly the strong woman I claim I am then I could ...
  5. Surgery Date!!

Hey Everyone!!

My Bariatric Center called me and I am scheduled for 07/28/14!! Whoo-Hoo! #LastFatSummer!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast