Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My first slider foods

I finally did it!
    My first real slider foods!
    I had eaten a cup of popcorn before, but this time I went way further.

We are currently in Germany, where they have these delicious baguette-like little bread rolls.
    Made of pure white flour, absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever.
    Those breads.
    I used to love, love, love them.
    Yesterday I ate one of those and I really wondered why I ever liked them...
    No taste, no texture, just ...
  2. CURIOUSER and CURIOUSER

Today has been one of those epiphany days (as opposed to theophany days, which I always enjoy more). In talking with a dear friend I was rather curious as to how she perceives me. Not offended mind you, just always surprised. She describes me as "devout and funny". Not. bad things, just unexpected.

How differently one perceives oneself as to how one is seen in the world, even among those who are close to us. My HS friends describe me as "sweet, kind and thoughtful". ...
  3. feeling great!

HI! The weather here in the UK is fantastic and it helps to lift the spirit up. I have sat outside at the pool and it felt like I was abroad on holiday. I am feeling really great and am now getting back into gym more seriously. I started with the personal trainer and boy did I feel it for 2 days afterwards, as I don't think certain muscles had been used for ages. I have also started playing tennis more regularly and running around the court is certainly much easier. I have had some fantastic comments ...
  4. One-derLand

Hey everyone.. it's been a while since I've been online...busy with getting coffee shop construction and life.. got a baby puppy.. born during my surgery.. 2 month surgery anniversary. While staying so busy, I didn't weigh in much until today.. and I reached one-derLand.. I told my partner - and the first thing she said was tell your group friends.. don't act like it's not a big deal.. so... in case you are new to surgery - results happen=sometimes when you are not looking! all the best!
  5. I've Had A Rough Go of Things Lately

I want to apologize for my absence as of late. It has been complete chaos around the home, and as such I have been made to deal with some things that were not only unexpected, but somewhat devastating. Allow me to briefly explain...

I received a phone call from someone in my family whose sole purpose was to to inform me of the passing of my Mother. I won't get in to all of the sordid details surrounding said phone call, but I will say that I was a little caught off guard by this news. ...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast