Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Daphne

1. under 200!!!

I'm so excited, just had to share...
    I'm under 200! I still have a long way to go but, 199 sounds so good right now!
  2. need advice or encouragement

hi All,
    Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since my surgery. The first week was great. I dropped 19 lbs. The next week I gained 2! The following week I lost 6. Then I sprained my ankle and couldn't weigh for almost 2 weeks. I only lost 2 lbs! I'm tracking my food and only eating 6-800 calories per day, I'm drinking water. It's been 4 weeks and I've lost 25 lbs. I'm watching people on this site and their weight seems to just drop off. I want this so bad! Help....
  3. When am I hungry?

This may sound like a dumb question but, I'm hoping it's not. I don't really know when to eat. When am I hungry? I don't know what signals I'm supposed to be looking for. Do I wait until my stomach growls? It seems to rumbling a lot lately, so not sure if that's the best approach. Has anyone else had to learn this? It seems like something so basic... I need advice, help, anything...
  4. Didn't lose...

Hi, I started my gastric sleeve journey at 235 lbs. I am currently 2 weeks since my surgery. Last week, I was down to 216lbs and was so excited! My husband has commented that he can see I'm slimming down, my son hugged me on Sunday and commented that I felt skinnier... But, I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 2 lbs! Is that normal? It's hard not to get discouraged, especially since I'm still hardly eating anything, and I'm sipping water all day long. Any advice?