Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissSparkie

1. 3 Years and 4 months later

Hi all,
    I haven't been on here for about a year and a half. I've maintained my goal weight, up until this year. 2016 has not been my year. I have gained about 12 lbs back,(stress eating). I know most will say that is nothing. But I know that, that is the way it starts. each year 5-10 lbs then next thing you know your a 100 lbs over weight. Things have started to settle back down, so I have started watching what I eat and trying to walk every day. I know that I can knock this off by the ...
  2. Venting: People and what they say

I at the beginning of the year I started out being a size 20@ 235 lbs. Now I am a size 10/12 @150. People are starting to tell my husband that I am sickly looking and that I need to stop losing and gain some weight back. Even at work & church they are starting to tell me the same thing. Do people just get use to seeing you big and that is what they think is normal for you? I've got where I can not hold my tongue anymore and for the lady's I pull out my tags, for the men & ladies I have ...
  3. Mowing the Lawn

Can anyone tell me how long it was before they were able to start mowing their yards? We have an acre, which I mow with a push mower. I know that I will probaly pay someone to mow it the first week but wondering for how long.
  4. Back to work after one week??

Has any one went back to work one week after having surgery? How did it go?
    I will need to go back to work, six days after surgery. I am kind of unsure how that will be. I do have a desk job.