Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Annade

1. Wow! What a crazy day!

This morning I left my house at 6:30 am to make it to a 8 am psych evaluation and a 9:15 am breathing test. The medical center I go to is about an hour and 15 minutes away. Wouldn't you know it, I get pulled over for speeding and there is some glitch that my car shows up in the system with no registration and no insurance? The police officer was nice, but told me that in Connecticut it is a misdemeanor and that he could arrest me! Wow! I was so stressed. I started texting my husband. The officer ...
  2. Pulmonary appt. & Not cleared :(

Today I went to the Dr. Tieger, the pulmonologist, to get cleared for surgery. He didn't like the results of my oxygen levels from the sleep study and he says that I will have to go through some more steps and a complete a treatment plan before he will clear me for surgery. I am glad that this issue was uncovered before surgery. However, it's upsetting to have a set back ,and then more work to go through in order to get approved. Yet, I know it is in my best interest health and safety-wise. Dr. ...