Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

grammysyd

1. Going on a Cruises to Celebrate!

Hey fellow sleevers! I am going on a carribean cruise on Carnival tomorrow to celebrate my success with my surgery and weight loss as well as celebrate my birthday! Going with a girlfriend. We are going to have such fun. I've lost about 90 lbs now and the doc says he only wants me to lose 15 more, so will work on that when I get home. Can''t wait to be pampered, not have to cook and clean and just relax and have fun, Whoo Hooo!!! I won't have computer access on the ship - not paying for ...
  2. Hello Sleevers - My Status 4 mos Post Op - Anyone Need Any Clothes???

Just wanted to check in and say that I am doing great with the sleeve. Things have gone very smoothly. I've got about 60 lbs to go to my goal. I was in a 26 and now am in a 16. Whoo hooo!!!! My goal is to be there by my birthday in March 2012. I haven't thought up my reward yet, but it will be big. LOL!
    I have a ton of very nice clothes from Lane Bryant, Macy's and JC Penney that are size 3X, 24 and 26. I am starting to list them on ebay. My ID on ebay is GrammySyd2009. If you are interested ...
  3. Delicious Snack

I just discovered Quaker Quakdes Rice Snacks, If you want something crunchy that tastes good, get a bag of these. I chose the Caramel Corn flavor. So good! 13 pieces is one serving and you get 1 gram of protein. You probably won't want a whole serving, but these are so good, had to tell you about them. There are tons of other flavors. I bought the large bag (8.4 oz) and they last a long time. Enjoy! Other flavors are Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, Ranch, Chocolate, Cheddar and Vanilla ...
  4. Update on My Sleeve Process

I had surgery on June 7 and have lost just shy of 30 lbs since surgery. I wish it was more, but am happy with that. Next Tues. I will be 6 wks. post op. I have reallly done quite well with no problems. Went to see the doc for check up last Fri. and he was pleased with the weight loss and gave me a couple of pointers about eating. He told me stop the protein shakes now, as I was tolerating food well and to slowly increase food so I don't need the shakes. Of course, I have to eat protein first. ...
  5. Protein Shakes - A Must For Success

The BEST protein shake - tastes great- is from Walmart and approved by my dietician. She actually told me to try this instead of the more expensive shakes that the dr. sells in his office. So, here it is:

BODY FORTRESS - SUPER ADVANCED WHEY PROTEIN found at Walmart

2 LBS (BIG CAN) 27 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER AT $16.00
    i GOT CHOCOLATE & COOKIES N' CREAM, BOTH DELICIOUS

1 SCOOP TO 8 OZ SKIM MILK AND 1/2 CUP ICE IN THE BLENDER.
    THIS WILL ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast