Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My One Year Surgery

Hi Everyone,

Well my Goodness its a year and a bit since my surgery and I am sorry I am a little late in writing this but I had to fly home to the UK to look after my Mother.

She is doing ok now and I have left her in capable hands but it sent everything into a spin.

However, I can only say this year has been the most rewarding and wonderful year of my life.

I put myself first or rather I put my well being and health as the priority and ...
  2. Emotional Breakdown in Macy’s

So I went to Macy’s yesterday to return some items I had purchased online that did not work out. After returning the items I did a lap around the clearance racks and found some other clothes I wanted to try on and ended up in the dressing room. These days I never know what will fit me, since my size seems to change every couple weeks, so I grabbed several size ranges in clothes. I am four months out from surgery and have been doing good losing the weight. I’m a pear shape and have been buying ...
  3. Superbug! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by cathycov View Post
    I am scheduled through weight loss agents with Dr. Almanza March 11 and just received a message from them saying grandview hospital is closed. The cdc has closed them down! They still have me scheduled but at a different hospital. Now I am COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT! Advice? What would you do in my shoes? Plane tickets already purchased from Mississippi $1200 for me and my husband who’s accompanying me.Also surgery is already paid for. Here’s the message they sent me......

The Weight
  4. Calorie and starvation questions?

I was diagnosed last week with pancreatitis and a kidney infection. When I went to have a check up with my surgeon on Friday and he and I were reviewing things he told me I need to be in the 900-1000 calorie a day range. I was floored.

I was finally about yesterday to hit all my marks with calories, all vitamins, water and even managed to get in 15,000 steps.

I am wondering if my lower calorie intake is the reason I am stalled once again?

I was stalled ...
  5. 2015!!

Just wanted to check in because it has been so long!! I had my surgery 4/2015😮 and I am still doing great!!! Just wanted to share a positive reassuring post for Dr Almanza ❤️
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast