Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nrodriguez67

1. 10 days post op

I am now 10 days post op and made it through the Christmas holiday without any problems. According to the scale I have lost 8 pounds since my surgery which I am pretty happy about. I have noticed that I am pretty emotional and I am thinking that since I don't have food to lean on if that is why I am expressing myself to my husband. My husband has a drinking problem and recently has gotten worse. I guess in the past, I would probably just grab food to "self-medicate" but now that's ...
  2. Four days post op

Today has been my 4th post op day and I am feeling pretty good. My pain is extremely minimal if any at all. Each day I get better at my protein intake and my water intake although my water is definitely not where it needs to be. I must work on my water more as I'm only getting around 36 ounces per day. I wonder though about actual food because I simply am not hungry. Is it enough that I am getting some protein drinks down along with my vitamins? Yesterday I had a couple ounces of mashed potatoes ...