Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Scheduled for Orientation!!!

I'm so excited!!!! I am scheduled for my Surgery Orientation (class) next Tuesday the 29th!!!!! I can not WAIT! I feel like this is the first REAL step to getting my sleeve!!! The last class at Kaiser really just told me stuff I already knew. Don't get me wrong.. It was really good information, I'd just done HELLA research on the subject and literally knew everything that they covered.

I know this wont be the case with this class because it's going to be more specific about ...
  2. Bariatric physical/Options Kaiser Members

Today I had my bariatric physical. I was under the impression that my PCP would complete physical and give the clearance to meet with surgeon but that was not the case.
    I was little nervous about my appointment because I knew that meeting with the surgeon depended on the physicians assessments.
    The physician was really friendly and provided me with an agenda for the appointment, which helped ease my nerves. I took and deep breathe and told myself to relax and be myself.
    She
  3. My name has came up on the list and I start classes next week. I am scared out of my mind

Hi to all the professional dieters out there, past and present . I am starting my classes next week. 8 total classes plus intake and phyc evaluation. I am so nervous. I am trying to find out how they actually do the surgery. Is it a big scar? How common are complications? aghhh help! I am also scared to not be fat. I have gotton so used to being invisible and looked upon as "my fat friend, Stephanie, do you know her?" you know the chubby girl with the pretty face!
    Anything you ...