Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

nickaj2815

1. Food Emotions.

I shared this on a form, but I also want to save it as a status update.

I had to lay down my rant about my mini emotional breakdown during the pre-op diet.

I have been taking my time to get ready for my pre and post op diet, since August. Buying some little things here and there to make sure I was completely stocked up. My surgery is not scheduled until 12/12/2018. I knew I would have to do the diet for 2 weeks before my surgery, so I had plenty of time to get everything ...
  2. Food

I shared this on a form, but I also want to save it as a status update.

I had to lay down my rant about my mini emotional breakdown during the pre-op diet.

I have been taking my time to get ready for my pre and post op diet, since August. Buying some little things here and there to make sure I was completely stocked up. My surgery is not scheduled until 12/12/2018. I knew I would have to do the diet for 2 weeks before my surgery, so I had plenty of time to get everything ...
  3. PRE OP Weight loss Mind Games

I began my pre-op liquid diet on November 26, 2018. I am scheduled for surgery on 12/12/18.

I knew that I would lose weight during the pre-op stage, but I didn't know it would be such a mind screw. The liquid diet can result in rapid weight loss, and when you begin to see the pounds fall off, you may begin to rethink having surgery. (Well at least this thought did cross my mind). You begin to think, "Wow, I have lost, so many pounds already, maybe I don't need to go through with ...
  4. Food Tantrums

Has anyone else had one of these? I had one yesterday and had to laugh at myself.

In preparation for my soon to come surgery, I have been sticking to a pretty structured diet. It hasn't been easy but I am doing pretty well at sticking to it. Yesterday morning, because I had meetings in the morning, I ate a lighter than normal breakfast. After reviewing my calories and other limit for the day, I decided I could afford to have 1 dry baked bread stick (with no butter), from our ...
  5. Compression garments

Quote Originally Posted by nickaj2815 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone has used compression Garments or any body shapers during their weight loss to help combat loose skin. If so did it work?This was a topic that came up during one of me and my friend's discussions. I thought it was an interesting premise so I thought I would check with all you wonderful folks on the forum to see if anyone else has tried it and if it worked. She is about 7 months post op. She looks great and swears that the shapers are helping her body tone and avoid
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast