Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

purplelace70

1. Hello old friends...i am back

It has been a long time since I have been on the foram, for some reason my computer would not access the internet and I was busy getting a new knee and recovering (doing great) Bought a new laptop and hated it, could not do anything with it and sent it back. Tonight i was playing solitare on the old lap top and all of a sudden there it was...internet and here i am. Had surg. in April/ 12, and all is still going well. Food is no longer an issue, I am still losing weight, have 10 lbs to go. Haven't ...
  2. Nsv

Met with my nut today for the first time in 2 mo. and she did not recognise me. whoopy. PS that's a good thing. lol She is also learning a lot about the sleeve from my experience. Maybe some day she will pass that info on to someone who needs it.
  3. great stories today

What a great day for sleevers. So many inspiring stories, anniversaries. Way to go. Hope all you soon to be sleeved are taking notes.
  4. 70s finally

WOW, for me, this is like another planet. It has been so long since I weighed below 190. I am quietly trying to absorb how this feels. What a trip this sleeve is. I am one of the lucky ones, recovered well, never threw up, tolerate everything but bread, no hunger/ rare cravings usually french fries, goes away quickly because I have tried a few and didn't go well. May this last forever!!!! I just remembered, the last time I weighed 175 I was in my mid thirties 35 yrs. ago. Hot damn. Thanks ...
  5. a little humour

Well I messed up ;the first blog to here I go again

Why do we lose head hair and not chin hair.
    Could they make a kangaroo pouch with my belly skin, I keep forgetting my cell phone, great place to carry it.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast