Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachbumsoon2b

1. almost 8 months out

Hi everyone. Been awile for me to post. My question is for the post sleeves. I'm 20 lbs from goal. I've been bouncing the last pound for a month now and my hair has almost gone. Ready to buy a wig. ..but anyhow, what can I do to get this Last 20 lbs off? I've exercised more and less, more food and less food, more liquids less liquids, you name it. ..sw 214 now is 141. I hope its not done. I need to get the last 20 lbs off....please help. Ty
  2. acid build up

Can acid build up cause nausea?
  3. help post sleevers

Hello, I'm in dire need of some answers. I sometimes feel like I'm hungry, eat a little, then full, then nauseous, I'm nauteous a lot, and I go to bathroom several times a day. Number 2, and just barely formed. Ben like that since surgery. Also, can't do protein shake. Get my protein from food I eat. I'm 7 weeks out. I do take my vitamins, any info would be helpful. Thank you all.
  4. help

I'm back in hosp. Nothing will stay down. Not even water. Does anyone links what the symptoms of a constricture and a leak is?
  5. help.

I'm 3 weeks post op and no where near where I should b. Still on liquid diet. My stomach cramps and i have diarrhea, sorry for the tmi. Cant eat but couple bites at a time. Any suggestions?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast