Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I'm Back-I've Missed You All-2019-Exciting Things-New House

I'm back. I have missed you all! I consider you my friends. I have been so busy with all the house stuff. We accepted an offer on our house on February 19th. We did have things to do between accepting the offer and closing on March 25th. We had the damage inspection. Had a few minor things to do for that. Then we had the appraisal. Waiting to see what it came back at. Those two inspections were probably the most stressful things ever. Also, since people kept coming to the house, to include ...
  2. Gold-Bringing Sexy Back-Loving My Sleeve-Running-Knee Supports

So I just wanted to say that at 18 months I overate last night and got sick. Didn't even think it was that much but obviously my belly thought otherwise. Just goes to show that even when you think you got this thing down you just never know. LOL.
    Today at work my team got to go out to lunch. It was great. I decided to wear a skirt and I was just loving my new legs. I feel like Ariel when she got her new legs. LOL. I have always been insecure about having big calves. Even when I ...
  3. Christmas Delight-Instant Pot Yum-So Freaking Easy

So I have been wanting an instant pot for a while. I was debating on whether it was worth it or not. Finally decided I definitely wanted one. So put it on my list to Santa to make sure I got one. I was very specific on the model, too. Just to make sure Santa got the right one. Funny thing is in my old age I make sure to ask for what I want. So I got one...I was so "surprised". LOL. But it has sat here since Christmas until I had time to read up on it today and join a FB page ...
  4. Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the ...
  5. TADAH!!! Goodbye 80 pounds!

Today was the day I officially hit my 80 lb milestone!! Eighty. Freaking. Pounds!!!! I mean, that is the size of a child. My youngest daughter weighs about that. I just lost her....off my body!! I feel so freaking awesome right now. Like the cool kid. LOL.

I will say that I have started to research thigh lift surgery out of curiosity and did not like what I saw. The results did not seem worth the pain, scars, or cost. (Other skin removal such as tummy tuck and arm lift ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast