Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New Year, New ME!

As the new year approaches, I wonder what my 2019 resolution will be 🤔. For years I’ve been saying that my New Years resolution is to lose weight and be healthy. FINALLY after years of struggling, in 2018 I made my resolution a reality. I’ve lost 108 Lbs! I worked on becoming a healthier me and with that came a drastic drop of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high sugar levels. (diabetes runs in the family on both sides!) Will your 2019 become your REALITY? What’s your new years ...
  2. Liquid Diet and New Years Eve

I'm the type of person that if you said sorry on December 31st you are only going to be able to drink liquids I would pop the champagne and relish it. Maybe I would put down a bread layer on the 30th for maximum drinking time the next day but still, I would be excited about the prospect.
    Well, 3 days before my surgery and I was on a liquid diet-unfortunately that was water, broth, and more water. As a joke many of my friends went out and bought those crystal light 0 calorie add ins in flavors ...