Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missbent

Tummy Tuck

Rate this Entry
So excited I can't sleep. I finally get my tummy tuck tomorrow! Not looking forward to the pain but a small price to pay for finally getting rid of the excess skin on my stomach, something I've wanted to do for many years and especially since losing 41 kg (90 pounds). My stomach is the only reminder of my obesity so I've taken pics to compare with after surgery. Will keep updating if anyone is interested in having a tummy tuck and wants to know the highs and the lows of it. Cheers and bon voyage!

Submit "Tummy Tuck" to Digg Submit "Tummy Tuck" to del.icio.us Submit "Tummy Tuck" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tummy Tuck" to Google

Comments

That is totally awesome! It's hard to imagine being at that point but I know I will be some day.. congratulations on reaching this point and good luck on the procedure!
    Sending love and prayers. Please keep us posted.
    I am 3 1/2 weeks out the results instantly were awesome but it is quite painful still hard to stand completely straight. I had the fleur de lis so i had vertical and horizontal incision and 5 lbs of skin removed. But I still am happy i made the decision and cannot wait to my stomach has healed.
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!Did yiur insurance cover the cost of your tummy tuck.im wanting to get mine done after the summer.thx and good luck.
    When I lose my last 40 lbs, that is where I'm headed, so I am very interested in seeing how things go. I'm exciting for you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nvme
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!Did yiur insurance cover the cost of your tummy tuck.im wanting to get mine done after the summer.thx and good luck.
    Thank You! Yes it was covered by my insurance. Not sure where you are but I'm in Australia.
    Three days out from surgery and feeling great!
    The pain was and is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be, no doubt helped along by the pain relief.
    2.7kg (6 pounds) was removed, which was far more than I imagined.
    Two drain tubes, both removed on day two. Now I'm home, a little swollen and with a binder on which is a little uncomfortable but apparently helps with swelling and keeping seroma's at bay.
    Dying to see what it all looks like when the stitches come out, the binder comes off and the swelling goes down!
    Cheers All!