Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rach2377

12 days post op. Eventful few days.

Rate this Entry
It's been an interesting few days.
Mostly good, and post surgery everything seems fine.
But had a funny turn 2 days ago which scared the life out if me.
No idea if surgery related, or something completely out of the blue.
Needless to say I hope it never happens again.

Had been behaving myself, no heart or blood problems. Doing really well, til last 2 nights ago.

About 10.30 at night had a nasty turn. Heart racing, extremely dizzy, tight chest, felt like my heart was pushed into my throat, went bright red, sweating, nauseous, weak, pins and needles in my arms and legs. Really scary. An Ambulance came out and took me to The local hospital (not where I was sleeved). They did X-rays and blood tests. They don't know what caused the turn. I Got discharged yesterday and been mostly sleeping since. Feeling very tired, but ok.

Hoping it was just a one off strange occurrence.

Has anyone else had anything odd like this happen post op?

Hoping it wasn't related. But curious to hear if anyone has had anything strange like that happen.

Thanks.

Submit "12 days post op. Eventful few days." to Digg Submit "12 days post op. Eventful few days." to del.icio.us Submit "12 days post op. Eventful few days." to StumbleUpon Submit "12 days post op. Eventful few days." to Google

Comments

sounds to me like what I have experienced as dumping syndrome, do you know what you ate before that? Check out the symptoms.
    Thanx lil_lisa
    I never knew anything about dumping syndrome
    thanx for the heads up x
    That sounds like what I went through when having a gall attack. Do you have gall stones or anything maybe? X